Video Game Addiction Treatment South Carolina Helps Children and Teens
Allow your child to grow in a responsible and mature human being! Sign them up for our video game addiction treatment South Carolina that helps children and teens correct their bad habits!
Parents Take an Action Now
As parents, it is your job to protect your child, offer them support, and guide them to independence. If you think that your child’s ability to self-manage his behavior would prevent them from independent living or being successful in college, take action now and correct all of the bad habits before everything gets out of control.
How to know if this is the right time to make an intervention?
Here are some questions that will help you determine if now is the perfect time for action:
- Does your child use smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices all the time and defy the limits you set?
- Does your child avoid his daily responsibilities such as cleaning the room or doing homework because he is too busy playing video games or checking social media networks?
- Does your child avoid communication with other children of his age and miss out on socialization gatherings or outside play?
If the answers to these questions are positive, it means that you definitely need to take action now and sign up your child for video game addiction treatment South Carolina which helps troubled children and teens find their way and the real purpose of life.
The Phase Progressions of Video Game Addiction Treatment South Carolina
This treatment is highly effective and helps campers fight their gaming addiction, internet and smartphone overuse, and social withdrawal problems.
- Phase 1: Technology Detox – In this phase, we don’t focus on separating the campers from our devices, but we focus on having fun.
- Phase 2: Education – We read articles and we watch movies on the effects of internet and screen time overuse.
- Phase 3: Skill Building – We learn concrete skills and we teach campers how to achieve their behavioral goals.
- Phase 4: Insight and Coping Skills – This phase is done through the program.
- Phase 5: Technology Re-Introduction – In this phase, we use a revolutionary approach to internet and screen time overuse.
- Phase 6: Home Transition – We prepare campers for a successful transition back home.
If you like our concept for video game addiction treatment – send an application form and reserve a space for your child at the camp!
We Offer Rhode Island Families 3 Video Game Addiction Treatment Options:
Summer Camp: Enroll 2 to 7 weeks at our summer camp. Campers receive bi-weekly screen habit change groups and weekly self-esteem groups in a supportive atmosphere.
Year-Round Adventure Trips: Our Florida and Georgia-based adventure trips occur during common school breaks including Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring Break. Activities include surfing/bodyboarding, kayaking, snorkeling, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, camping, and gourmet campfire cuisine. This trip is so much more than a tech detox. With two behavior coaching sessions per day and an online parent workshop, participants leave with the skills necessary to manage screens. Join us for a life-changing adventure from November to April.
Online Behavior Coaching: With our online behavior coaching option, your teen or young adult can learn about self-regulation and screen management strategies in the privacy of your home. We have a range of individual and group session packages available with licensed male and female counselors now available.