Video Game Addiction Treatment South Carolina Helps Children and Teens Correct Their Bad Habits
Allow your child to grow in a responsible and mature human being! Sign him up for our video game addiction treatment South Carolina that helps children and teens correct their bad habits!
Parents Take an Action Now
As parents, it is your job to protect your child, offer him support, and guide him to independence. If you think that your child’s ability to self-manage his behavior would prevent him from independent living or be successful in college, take an action now and correct all of the bad habits before everything gets out of control.
How to know if this is the right time to make an intervention?
Here are some questions that will help you determine if now is the perfect timing for an action:
- Does your child uses smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices all the time and defy the limits you set?
- Does your child avoid his daily responsibilities such as cleaning the room or doing homework because he is too busy playing video games of checking the social media networks?
- Does your child avoid communication with other children of his age and miss out on socialization gatherings or outside play?
If the answers to these questions are positive, it means that you definitely need to take an action now and sign up your child to video game addiction treatment South Carolina which helps troubled children and teens find their way and the real purpose of life.
The Phase Progressions of Video Game Addiction Treatment South Carolina
This treatment is highly effective and helps campers fight their gaming addiction, internet and smartphone overuse, and social withdraw problem.
- Phase 1: Technology Detox – In this phase, we don’t focus on separating the campers from our devices, but we focus on having fun.
- Phase 2: Education – We read articles and we watch movies on the effects of internet and screen time overuse.
- Phase 3: Skill Building – We learn concrete skills and we teach campers how to achieve their behavioral goals.
- Phase 4: Insight and Coping Skills – This phase is done through the program.
- Phase 5: Technology Re-Introduction – In this phase, we use a revolutionary approach to internet and screen time overuse.
- Phase 6: Home Transition – We prepare campers for a successful transition back home.
If you like our concept for video game addiction treatment – send an application form and reserve a space for your child at the camp!