Give the gift of Summer Camp
Did your kids get everything they wanted this holiday season? Why not surprise your child with the gift of an unforgettable summer camp adventure.
At Summerland camps we seek to inspire change from our campers from within, not to lecture them on what they should do. Developing intrinsic motivation to limit screen activities in order to live a healthier, happier life is what we do.
We provide both parents and campers practical direction on setting built-in limits for electronic devices.
Each admission to Summerland includes:
- A digital reset opportunity. You child will be tech-free while at camp, except for the final day where they reset their devices with appropriate limits in place.
- Awesome adventure activities, which varies by location.
- Life skill building on a real university campus. What better way to prepare for college!
- Family workshop for the parents so everyone is on the same page with a behavioral contract in place.
- 90-days of intensive aftercare. It’s not just “goodbye and good luck” – staff that were role models at camp will check in with your child weekly upon discharge.
Best of all, the interventions are done is a supportive atmosphere. We have fun at Summerland Camps learning new skills and creating positive goals for the future. Whether you settle on our beautiful beach location in Santa Barbara or go for the mountain adventure setting outside of Asheville, North Carolina, your child will have a blast while making friends and learning new life skills.
Take a few moments and explore what Summerland Camps has to offer.
Help your child step away from the screen and learn to experience a new adventure and create happy healthy habits.