Internet Addiction Program
World-Class Internet Addiction Program
We are an Internet Addiction Treatment Program serving males and females ages 10-17 and young adults ages 18-21. Our clinically sophisticated treatment program helps young people learn how to manage their screen habits using positive interventions in a supportive, fun atmosphere.
Our proven methodology has been featured in media outlets across the United States. We offer a summer camp, year-round adventure trips, and an online program for teens & young adults
- Clinically intensive adventure trips are available in the southeastern US from November to April during common school breaks.
- Summer camp sessions with rafting, ziplines, life skills, and more are available from June to August.
- Online therapy services are available 365 days a year.
Many families start with an online option and then transition to an in-person session when space is available.
- +Treatment Results
- According to a recent survey sent to over 100+ Summerland customers:
- 94% of parents said they would recommend the Summerland Program to a friend
- 90% of parents noticed a positive difference in their child after they had detoxed from screens
- 84% of parents agreed their child’s problematic screen behaviors have decreased since attending the Summerland Camps program.
Read the full survey results here.
- +Our Locations
- Summerland locations are seasonal as we seek to reconnect young people with nature and outdoor activity.
Adventure Trips: Our Southeastern US-based adventure trips occur during Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring Break from November through April. Activities include surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, camping, and more.
Summer Camp: Enroll at our Poconos summer camp from June to August. Campers receive screen habit change and self-esteem groups in a supportive atmosphere on our 350-acre resort-like campus.
Behavior Coaching: With our online option, your child or young adult can learn about self-regulation and screen management strategies in the privacy of your home. We have a range of packages and counselors available.
- +Family Involvement
- Parents who enroll their child in a Summerland residential option receive a Family Workshop presentation conducted online.
Topics covered include parenting strategies, behavior contracts, setting up screen limits, and ensuring new habits stick upon the transition home.
Parents who enroll their child in any Summerland program receive a weekly update on their child’s progress.