Adventure Trip: Session 13
May 26, 2024 - June 1, 2024
Session 13: 1-Week Trip from Sunday, May 26, 2024, to Saturday, June 1, 2024. $3,995.
Join us for a Florida outdoor adventure! Activities include surfing/bodyboarding, kayaking, snorkeling, geocaching, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, camping, orienteering, wilderness survival, and gourmet campfire cuisine. This trip is so much more than a tech detox. With 12 behavior coaching sessions and a parent workshop, participants leave with the skills necessary to manage screens.
- Each participant will receive 12 behavior coaching sessions geared toward building commitment to a healthy lifestyle
- A spiral-bound copy of the Summerland Workbook, a Behavior Planning Journal (BPJ), and a copy of Light, Bright, and Polite.
- Guided practice of self-regulation skills including goal setting, keeping a date planner, and screen management strategies and techniques.
- Education on the long-term effects of excessive screen time
- Education on the best strategies to remain screen-free utilizing cognitive-behavioral and motivational psychology techniques.
- A parent workshop is also provided via Zoom (which will also be recorded for parents)
- All activities, camping fees, sports equipment, and campfire gourmet meals are included.
Only airfare is extra (if needed), although we do recommend participants bring $50-$100 for souvenirs like t-shirts, etc.
Pickup/dropoff is at the Tampa International Airport.