We Are A Cell Phone Addiction Treatment Center
World-Class Cell Phone Addiction Treatment
We are a cell phone addiction treatment program serving children ages 10-17 and young adults ages 18-21. Our clinically sophisticated treatment program helps young people learn how to manage their screen habits using positive interventions in a supportive, fun atmosphere.
Our proven methodology has been featured in media outlets across the United States. We offer a summer camp, year-round adventure trips, and an online program for teens & young adults
- Clinically intensive adventure trips are available in the southeastern US from November to April.
- Summer camp sessions are available in the Poconos from June to August.
- Online therapy services are available 365 days a year.
Many families start with an online option and then transition to an in-person session when space is available.
Summerland locations are seasonal as we seek to reconnect young people with nature and outdoor activity.
Adventure Trips: Our Southeastern US-based adventure trips occur during Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring Break from November through April. Activities include surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, camping, and more.
Summer Camp: Enroll at our Poconos summer camp from June to August. Campers receive screen habit change and self-esteem groups in a supportive atmosphere on our 350-acre resort-like campus.
Behavior Coaching: With our online option, your teen or young adult can learn about self-regulation and screen management strategies in the privacy of your home. We have a range of packages and counselors available.
Fun and Effective Treatment
According to a recent survey sent to over 100+ Summerland customers:
- 94% of parents said they would recommend the Summerland Program to a friend
- 90% of parents noticed a positive difference in their child after they had detoxed from screens
- 84% of parents agreed their child’s problematic screen behaviors have decreased since attending the Summerland Camps program hosted at Camp Pocono Trails
Parents who enroll their child in a Summerland residential option receive a Family Workshop presentation conducted online. Parents receive training and helpful tips on making new online habits stick.